Nicholas Webb is a world-renowned, inventor, innovation strategist and best-selling author. Nicholas has been awarded 45 Patents for breakthrough technologies that include one of the world’s smallest medical implants and a wide range of mobile technologies. Nicholas has served as a CEO for several technology companies. He is a number one best selling author. Nicholas has provided consulting and keynotes to some of the top brands including Salesforce, CIGNA, Cisco, Johnson % Johnson, Gatorade, Verizon Wireless and Microsoft, just to name a few. Nicholas serves as the CEO of Lassen Scientific, Inc. a top Innovation Management Consulting Firm
The Disruptive Future of Healthcare
– the good news!.
Your audience is demanding speakers with the real world pedigree of having been there. Nicholas Webb is an award-winning medical inventor with over 45 in US patents to his name. Nick’s innovations include one of the world’s smallest medical implants and one of the first wearable technologies. As the CEO of Lassen Scientific, Inc. he draws from his expertise both as an inventor and as an innovation strategist that provides consulting services to some of the top healthcare brands in the world. His massive body of research combined with his inspirational stories of how the best organizations across the healthcare market are winning with a wide range of powerful new best practices. His customized talks target the needs, problems and opportunities that are specific to your organization and industry. Takeaways include:
- Why the Healthcare Market will enjoy Extreme Economic Prosperity throughout the Three Dimensions of the Actionable Future
- Everyone in your organization is an Innovator
- The impact of Mobile Devices on Patient Engagement and Transactions
- The Explosion of new Disruptive Innovations, and why healthcare organizations need to become disruptive innovators
- How to drive a 30% increase in patient growth through a formal Patient Experience (PX) Strategy
- The massive Impact of New Economic Models
- How Connected Technologies on delivering Patient Value
- How to become a “Future Ready Organization”
- Why the healthcare market will enjoy Extreme Economic Prosperity throughout the Three Dimensions of the Actionable Future
Why the best organizations hire Nicholas?
Surprisingly the overwhelming majority of speakers on the topic of innovation, technology and healthcare have never actually ever invented anything. You would never hire a Sherpa to speak on the subject of climbing Everest that has never made it to the summit and back safely. So why hire an innovation speaker that is not a successful inventor? Nicholas has been awarded over 45 US patents. His commercially successful products include one of the world’s smallest medical implants and one of the first wearable technologies. He has served as a CEO for technology companies and has launched hundreds of technologies to market. He is a number one best-selling author with books that include The Innovation Playbook, The Digital Innovation Playbook and What Customers Crave just to name a few. As the CEO of Lassen Scientific, Inc. a 20-year-old management consulting firm, Nicholas works with the top brands around the world to help them build out innovation infrastructures that drive organizational growth and consumer loyalty. As an innovation strategist in the trenches everyday Nicholas is no “Theoretical Sherpa”, so if your organization is looking to take the complexity of innovation and to make it understandable, actionable and real, Nicholas is your best choice.