- Comprehensive pre-event virtual 2.0 consulting
- Branded virtual studio backgrounds, green screen or other customized backdrops
- Multi-camera high definition 4K and HD video with redundant Pro audio
- Professional lighting, postproduction and multi-channel delivery
- Live streaming delivery platforms to include game mechanics and social engagement
- Asynchronous, live or highbred event delivery
- Interactive town halls, executive roundtables and other two-way formats
If your speaker is offering to do a virtual event without a professional studio, you’ll be disappointed. The old days of delivering from WebCams are over, and they’re over for good. Virtual events will never replace live events in terms of interactivity, however they will replace live events in terms of volume and revenue over the next 24 to 36 months. Leading in virtual events is a requirement in the current and post-coronavirus marketplace. Nick Webb is a futurist that speaks on the post-coronavirus economy, the future of healthcare, innovation, consumer trends and business.
For his topics visit nickwebb.com or contact Michelle Lynn at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a Speaker Bureau learning session on Virtual 2.0.
FIVE STAR RATED
Multiple Number One Best Selling Author
Published by the largest book publishers in the world, Nicholas has a massive body of knowledge from his research. His books include his best-selling books, The Innovation Playbook, The Digital Innovation Playbook, What Customers Crave, The Innovation Mandate and his brand-new number one release, The Healthcare Mandate. Nick has two upcoming books on personal and enterprise happiness and happiness leadership that will be available in 2021.
NICHOLAS HAS DELIVERED POWERFUL KEYNOTES
To the Top Companies in the World